Best Ways to Make or Sign Up Hotmail Account: One of the best web-based suites that suit lots of aspects like emails, tasks, contacts, calendars, etc. is Outlook/Hotmail. We can access all these features from any place and at any time. This is the personal information manager which comes as a part of Microsoft Suite. For each and every device Microsoft account or Microsoft ID is required. Also, we can log in or sign up with the same account ID and password from many devices.
A simple way to create or sign up Hotmail/Outlook account
It is so simple and easy to create and sign up the Hotmail/Outlook account on Windows. Follow the below mentioned simple procedures to create and sign up the account in an effective manner.
- First, we must head up to the Microsoft Signup page where we can see two options as “Sign in and create one.”.
- Now we have to choose for “No account? Create one” option.
- We can create the mail account by username ID and also by phone number instead. We can opt for the option we need.
- Now enter the user ID and set a password for it.
- Then click on the next option and enter the additional details like “First Name and Last Name.”
- After entering all those particulars click on Next option where it requires some more additional details.
- Now enter the “Country/region” which you belong to and enter your “Date of Birth details”.
- Now click on Next option which proceeds further for next page.
- Here there will be a check whether a real person is creating the account or not.
- Now enter the security captcha or the characters you see on the screen. It is just for the confirmation process.
- Finally, you have to enter your mobile number and click on “send code” option.
- Now you will receive a secret code on that registered mobile number and enter the code on the device.
- At last click on the next option and finally, the new account is created.
Best features of Hotmail/Outlook
Many features are available for Hotmail/Outlook which makes it the best service. There are some unique and hidden features which are probably not known by most of the users. All those special features are as follows:
Completely Free service: Hotmail/Outlook is completely free to use. There is no need to pay any fees or amount to sign up. It is easy to open and access the Hotmail/Outlook account on any of the Window devices.
Anti-Spam service: It effectively works on Anti-spam protection where it blocks all the unwanted and illegal emails and messages. They mainly focus on stopping and blocking all those illegal emails which creates a safe and secure platform.
Fast Speed: Hotmail/Outlook works at a faster rate where it is both easy to work and access the account. Also, the loading speed, working time will be faster which makes us comfortable to work on it.
Easily view contents from Facebook and Twitter: One of the hidden and unknown features of Hotmail/Outlook is that we can add the contacts from all social networks like Facebook and Twitter. We can also manage the Facebook and Twitter content by commenting on the posts, accepting friend requests, etc. from Hotmail/ Outlook.
Check Outlook Service Status: If there are any issues and problems in Hotmail/Outlook, we can easily solve it. We can easily find out whether Microsoft is aware of the problem and check whether it works on the issue. Another way is to find out the past issues, problems and we can solve easily if the issue is same.
Sweep Emails: It automatically cleans and removes the emails in Inbox to keep the Inbox neat and Tidy. If any message or email comes up with a special offer that is valid only for a short span of time, it automatically gets deleted. It automatically cleans up the original version and welcomes the new emails.
There are some extra additional features which make Hotmail/Outlook more beneficial. It is easy to connect outlook to other services like Twitter, Skype, Google, Facebook, and Linkedin. It is easy to handle and populate all the contacts. Also, through Outlook we receive extra GB to store and save the data in OneDrive which promotes cloud storage. Another important feature is that it protects the Inbox from spam emails and messages.
We can access Hotmail/Outlook accounts on all the devices like Computers, Tablets, Mobile Phones, and Tablets. We can use and access the account in Windows version that is available easily on all the devices.
Hotmail/Outlook is the best suited for its tasks, contacts, emails, calendars, etc. in windows version which is available for all the devices. In addition to this Microsoft (network NET Passport Network) offers many services like Windows Live ID can access Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Xbox, Live and many others. By using Hotmail/Outlook, we can enjoy all these updated features by simple and easy procedures and ways. It is possible to use the same ID and password (that is the same account) from many devices like computers/PC, Tablets, Mobile phones, Tablets and Laptops which are easy to handle.